There are many companies in the USA that provide an LLC setup service. It is difficult to determine which of the many companies is right for you.
If you’re unsure about these options and looking for help, you’ve come to the right page.
This guide outlines the best LLC services online and detailed reviews of what sets them apart. Which is the best LLC service for you? Read on to find out.
Another good LLC service is IncFile, with their package that starts at $0 + state fee. This is a great option if you need a cheap LLC service.
IncFile is a well-known choice, with over 250,000 businesses formed since they opened in 2004. They also have a variety of features to suit any entrepreneur’s needs, and a number of advantages to make them a good service to form an LLC.
Keep in Mind: Even though their free formation LLC service is a great deal, you’re going to deal with more upsells and potentially higher overall prices as a result.
- Even at their great price point, IncFile includes several valuable features such as a full year of registered agent service, Lifetime Company Alerts for filing deadlines, and more.
- They have well over 16,000 online customer reviews, and nearly all of them praise IncFile for their efficient services.
- IncFile has great customer service with helpful support reps. They offer phone, email and chat support, so help is never more than a call or a message away.
If you’re starting a business on an extremely tight budget and need a free LLC formation service, choose IncFile.
If you’re looking for the best value LLC service, we recommend ZenBusiness. Based inTexas, they have helped form over 100,000 businesses since their inception in 2015 and have generated thousands of positive online reviews.
ZenBusiness is unique because they are a socially conscious organization, focused on doing good. They have a partnership with Kiva.org, an organization that helps lift people out of poverty through financial lending and loans money to help women-and minority-owned businesses get off the ground.
ZenBusiness has the best starting package available that includes all the necessities when creating an LLC. At just $49 this Starter package includes LLC formation, Annual Report, customizable Operating Agreement Template, and a Worry-Free Compliance. To get all of these features with another LLC service, you would have to pay a lot more
Customer feedback is a major strength for ZenBusiness. They have 6000+ online reviews, nearly all of them are positive.
In an effort to help you start and maintain your business, they offer to take care of annual report filing and other ongoing LLC maintenance This is part of their Worry Free Guarantee (included in the Pro and Premium packages).
If you want to form an LLC with a socially conscious provider and get the best overall value, choose ZenBusiness.
Want to learn more? Read our full ZenBusiness LLC review.
Like IncFile, Inc Authority also offers a free LLC service in addition to paid packages. Inc Authority has been around since 1989, and they’ve formed more than 130,000 business entities over the years.
Inc Authority’s platform isn’t the most intuitive or user-friendly LLC website we’ve ever used, but they do have several advantages that still make them well worth a look for entrepreneurs on a budget.
Keep in Mind: Even though their free LLC service is a great deal, if you want additional features, you’ll end up paying higher prices than other options on this list. Their cheapest non-free package starts at $399.
- Even though they offer LLC formations for free, every customer who uses this service still receives one year of registered agent service at no cost.
- Customer feedback is a big pro for Inc Authority. They have well over 4,500 reviews available online, and nearly all of them are positive. Customer satisfaction is clearly quite high for Inc Authority.
- One issue with Inc Authority is that they do not provide refunds for any reason, so if you purchase any of their paid services, you should make absolutely sure that you’re making an informed purchase.
If you don’t have a ton of money to spend on business formation services, Inc Authority is the only company in this industry other than IncFile that offers LLC formations for free (as long as you pay your state fee).
Want to learn more? Read our full Inc Authority LLC Review.
Northwest Registered Agent’s prices are much higher than ZenBusiness and IncFile, but their premium customer support totally sets them apart. They’ve been forming LLCs since 1998 and are easily one of the best business formation services available.
Yes the $225 sticker price is very different from $49 or $0, but you’re not price sensitive, this gets you premium level service with access to extremely helpful customer support reps.
- Northwest has no upsells, making the LLC formation process very straightforward. Most other services (like LegalZoom) will try to get you to buy add-on after add-on, while Northwest does not.
- Out of all the LLC services we reviewed, Northwest has the best customer support available. If you ever have an issue, simply call their number to get any question answered quickly by someone friendly and knowledgable.
- They include a full year of their namesake registered agent service with the LLC formation package, which costs $125/year. Northwest puts considerable effort and care into this service and is the only major provider that locally scans every document they receive on your behalf.
If you place a high value on exceptional customer support and like the idea of using one simple and straightforward package, choose Northwest.
Want to learn more? Read our full Northwest Registered Agent LLC review.
With over 60,000 business formations since they opened in 2001, MyCompanyWorks fits the bill as a mid-size company in the LLC services industry. They have the experience to do the job right, without making you feel like you’re just a number.
Plus, there are about 3,400 MyCompanyWorks reviews online, the vast majority of which are of a positive nature.
- With a $79 base rate, they’re not the absolute cheapest option out there, but they’re quite affordable. We will note, however, that they do not include free registered agent service with every package like a handful of other LLC services on this list do. It is only included in their Complete package.
- MyCompanyWorks’s customer support reps always get back to you quickly. During business hours, they reply to most voicemails and emails in less than 20 minutes. Some competitors can take a full day to get back to you.
- Their Startup Wizard LLC formation checklist is a convenient way to navigate the formation process, ensuring that you don’t miss any crucial compliance steps.
If a proven track record and quick-response customer support are important to you, check out MyCompanyWorks.
Want to learn more? Read our full MyCompanyWorks LLC review.